There are mainly the following aspects:
1. Check important parts. 2. Wipe the exposed rails and lubricate the parts as specified. Run dry and check if the lubrication system is normal.
After the shift:
1. Clean the iron filings. 2. Wipe the machine. 3. The ministries are in place.
Bed and surface
1. Cleaning the bed and the surface of each corner have no bed and surface 1 oil. 2. Clear the rail surface burrs. 3. Clean the fuel tank and replace with new oil. Replace worn parts.
1. Adjust the clip gap. 2. The handle position is correct and there is no looseness. 3. Adjust the spindle clearance. 4. Replace worn parts.
1. The oil circuit is smooth and well lubricated. 2. The fuel tank is clean and the oil is sufficient. 3. Clean the oil filter net. 4. Clean the fuel tank and add new oil. 5. Replace worn parts.
1. The line does not leak electricity. 2. Good contact with each contact 3. Measure the motor insulation sakura and clean the motor. 4. Replace worn parts.
Meet factory standards or meet production process requirements.